Membership in the Behavioral Health Awareness Coalition of East Tennessee is open to all persons interested in and willing to uphold the mission of the coalition.
If you are an individual in the East Tennessee Region and are interested in becoming a member of the Behavioral Health Awareness Coalition of East Tennessee, please complete the membership form below and remit payment of the $10 annual dues. Dues can be paid through PayPal by clicking the link below OR by mailing a check to BHACET (5201 Kingston Pike, Suite 1, Knoxville, TN 37919).
What we strive to provide members:
- Opportunities to work toward shared goals with people from other organizations, agencies, and segments of the community
- Facilitation of accomplishments that might not be possible by a single individual or group
- Potential for expanded visibility for programs represented
- Personal sense of satisfaction and pride
- Possibilities for personal and professional development
- New connections and relationships
*Annual membership is defined by calendar year (January 1 through December 31).